Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2022, 01:15 AM   #10
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Johnson View Post
I got rid of my 450 because it didn't have jacks. The motorhome I have now can be auto leveled or manual, the manual is just like auto level. Auto level the motorhome keeps moving till it gets itself level. My wife does manual and it's quicker. She turns it on, pushes the front and back until the control pad says its level, then she does side to side till the panel says it's level. On automatic it bounces all over. If you get a manual you will need a tool like EA37TS has
My tool isn’t a tool, it’s the Equalizer Smart Level hydraulic leveling jacks. It is nice that it is Bluetooth and I can use my cell phone to have the system auto level while I am connecting electric, sewer and water.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum