Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 05:30 AM   #11
Gary

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Sprinter Citation 24ST
State: New Mexico
THOR #2420
Sprinter vs. Ford Compact Class C's

I had a Coachman 29QB with the Ford E450 and downsized to the Citation Sprinter 26ST. The Sprinter is much easier to drive and the engine is less noisy. With the outside storage bays, total storage space is about the same only more of it is on the outside which my wife doesn't like and it means I have to go outside to get things. The cab over on the Sprinter is better aero-dynamically designed and there is less drag. While an adult could sleep over the cab, we reserve that for a grandchild and it works well. I'm glad I downsized and I really like the Mercedes Diesel on the Sprinter chassis.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum