Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 06:13 AM   #8
rivraton

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 27.1
State: California
THOR #892
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodridsge View Post
Just took the new ACE 29.2 out for shake down run, the automatic leveler's however put the front wheels off the ground. Is this normal? How do I access the manual on the leveling system or fix the issue, assuming there is an issue.
Thanks
Was the floor of the rig level? At one of my frequent spots, my front wheels would be significantly off the ground with hyd. levelers (I use 5 inches of blocks under the r/front and 7 inches under the r/front on a 158" wheel base) if I had a 190" wheel base, I probably would need to add 3 - 4 inches to each side. I am hoping that there is enough travel in the hyd. system on the 27.1 I am buying to handle that spot with out putting blocks under the rams.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum