Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Selling?
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2023, 12:14 AM   #13
MountainBird

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 4-Winds 28F
State: Kansas
THOR #4709
Thank you one & all for the advice (some I'll take & some wink at). I have sold some vehicles with a sign in the window in my driveway, "word of mouth" got to the right person. I figure if priced right & NEVER try to hide any fact, people will believe & buy. I did buy it to haul the cats in so strike one. I do hope to sell to someone that will love & enjoy as much as I have. I am a born camper & wildlife person & thoroughly enjoyed all the features I didn't know worked in the woods. I mentally lower the price & raise the price but in the end hope to get a reasonable one. No, I don't need the money but I've worked hard (think about it, a Depression baby that grew up during WWII) so am enjoying turning over anything our 3 kids want by just making them co-owners.

I had not thought about RVTrader but will probably go with them. Thanks. I'd love to sell to someone I meet & like and would leave stuff in if they wanted. My sons have other ideas about camping & travel and daughter totally different, so this is MY baby to find a home for. Have a few things yet to get rid of, like an e-bike (RAD) with less than 2 miles on it because it wouldn't go up the ramp I bought for the side door without taking the table down & I didn't want to do that, also a 1976 80cc Yahama Chappie (bought new) I paid over $800 to a guy that was recommended by a neighbor to change oil & go over few years ago.... and he didn't even change the oil.... such a fun toy but never made it to the mountains.

If I sound extravant, I am/was a working artist that sold enough to pay for all camera equipment, art supplies & other toys, so nothing ever came from "household" expenses. No phony here, been a great life. I've enjoyed meals with some of the richest people in the world as well as camping in National Forests with the wildlife. Sorry about going on but reading back over I sounded like a spoiled rich kid & that didn't set well, that is NOT ME. Happy camping and I will check back in case anyone thinks of more advice. I could use a few more months but don't think that is going to happen.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum