Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2023, 01:13 AM   #8
Wunderlust

Brand: Still Looking
State: Oregon
THOR #28859
Reply to PreCambrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreCambrian View Post
It seems like you would have to run the generator in order to run the A/C. Not sure if I would do that, especially in a parking lot. We travel with a dog and have left it for up to six or seven hours. We use a MaxxAirII vent cover so we can leave at least one open and with the 12V cheap fan running. A real MaxxAir fan would do a better job. I also use a Blink Wireless Camera to monitor the dog and the RV. It connects through the Winegard. There are plenty of WiFi temperature sensors available also.

Love the idea of the Blink Camera to observe the pets! That I will plan to do for sure. Will look into the MaxxAir fan you mentioned also.

Thank you so much for your reply

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum