Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2023, 02:52 AM   #1
BeaglesDoItBetter

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #28893
Installing carseats (child seats) in Thor KW 29

Hello

I'm new to the forum (and new to RVing) and I have a question for the seasoned experts. I have 2 kids (ages 10-months-old and 3.5 years old). My younger one needs a rear facing car seat and my older one has a convertible car seat.

I just bought a 2023 KW29 and it has a single latch system which I can't seem to make work with my rear-facing because it only has one loop. And I can't make any of the seat belts work with my convertible seat for my son.

Does anyone have kids who has installed car seats in the KW 29 (or in any similar model?) If so, can you offer some tips and advice on how you did it?

Thanks!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum