Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Front cap leaks
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2023, 06:46 PM   #14
Elite Washington

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Washington
THOR #6433
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gritz Carlton View Post
The night before we traded the Super C (this past Monday) while doing last minute cleaning I found water stains along the inside cab headliner over the passenger seat just forward of the side airbag. It had been leaking somewhere and I never knew it. We loved that coach but I am so glad to have it behind us. That huge cap was always the elephant in the room as it bounced up and down going down the road. BTW...the dealer never even stepped inside the unit when we got there. She said..."just park it over there until we finish with your new one...you can move your stuff over then". The never checked or looked at ANYTHING on my trade!
Ha they probably already have your unit sold so they don’t care going to flip it so fast. And unfortunately the next buyer probably won’t notice.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.