Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 01:02 PM   #13
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevyshop View Post
I too have a new 2015 31L and are shocked at the condition of this coach. This was not a display model as we placed the order and waited for it to be built. Just a few of the defects are scratches to cupboards and wood surfaces, oven door scratched, table top scratched, outlet hanging out of the wall, and many screws and staples sticking out everywhere. The dealer is working with us to correct what they can. The warranty rep at Thor was less than friendly or helpful.
Chevyshop
despite all the little things I've found so far, we are still liking the floor plan, and reasonably happy.....with one trouble spot.... the toilet.
When looking, my wife mentioned the weird toilet up on a platform thing as being a problem. It's ugly, but I dismissed it and convinced her, thinking it was a short toilet on a platform = normal height. I don't think either of us sat on it as a test. Mistake.
I'm average height, 5ft-10in and my feet don't touch the floor!
have you given thought to a solution?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum