Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Front cap leaks
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2023, 07:35 PM   #17
chunker21

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Omni XG32 GONE for good
State: Alabama
THOR #22586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Washington View Post
That’s awesome that you gave your permission to contact to you. You would hope that the dealers if they knew a problem existed would actually address the issue so the next buyer doesn’t have to I am a skeptic I look at it most of the time someone got rid of it because there was a problem. I am a product of my parents that would drive cars until the wheels fell off. I think if the world had a lot more individuals like you it would be a better place.
Thanks when I see virtually new vehicles for sale, RVs for the discussion, my suspicion is immediately raised. Often, maybe usually, the RV had major issues like mine and the owner dumped it. There are of course valid reasons such as realizing it's too small/big for their uses and wanting to get it right for themselves. Covid threw another wrench into it with so many people buying RVs because they were thrown into a panic by the government and their cronies, and bought an RV to "socially distance" themselves. Well reality struck and many of them don't like the lifestyle and the RV lifestyle is grossly misrepresented by the industry. That idyllic RV parked along the pristine lake shore with the 3 kids and 2 dogs running through the meadow, doesn't really exist. CW ad. Disillusionment set in but they are probably so far $$$ upside down they can't get out.

Just like a used car salesman, I don't really trust a used RV salesman either to disclose any known or potential issues and problems. I imagine the next owners of my former omni wished they had called before buying not after the fact.
2012 PT Crusader 355BHQ
chunker21 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.