Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Front cap leaks
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2023, 08:10 PM   #18
marine6805

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Grand Design Imagine 2250
State: Washington
THOR #18658
USED RV Sales People

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunker21 View Post
Thanks when I see virtually new vehicles for sale, RVs for the discussion, my suspicion is immediately raised. Often, maybe usually, the RV had major issues like mine and the owner dumped it. There are of course valid reasons such as realizing it's too small/big for their uses and wanting to get it right for themselves. Covid threw another wrench into it with so many people buying RVs because they were thrown into a panic by the government and their cronies, and bought an RV to "socially distance" themselves. Well reality struck and many of them don't like the lifestyle and the RV lifestyle is grossly misrepresented by the industry. That idyllic RV parked along the pristine lake shore with the 3 kids and 2 dogs running through the meadow, doesn't really exist. CW ad. Disillusionment set in but they are probably so far $$$ upside down they can't get out.

Just like a used car salesman, I don't really trust a used RV salesman either to disclose any known or potential issues and problems. I imagine the next owners of my former omni wished they had called before buying not after the fact.
Most of them don't even know what they are selling, let alone what issues the coach may have!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum