Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2023, 10:13 PM   #11
Beau388

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreCambrian View Post
I got "page not found" using two different browsers.

I have not much good to say about the Axxera. I think that it would take a lot of effort to design something that bad. But mine is still working to a fashion so I will delay replacing it. I will check out the Crutchfield website.
I reformatted the link for you so try this http://www.crutchfield.com/S-Ndx4h0b...?tp=72357&pg=2

The best cure for my Axxera was to use only the remote and use a separate 11" screen for the cameras. The Axxera screen is way to low to be used for navigation. All six speakers in the coach were replaced and that really improved the music from the Axxera and Jensen. I had to raise the floor in the upper cabinets to get decent 6.25' speakers above the love seat. I don't listen to the radio when traveling as I find it distracting. I prefer watching the scenery, listening to my DW and listening to my Garmin point me in the proper direction.

Fixed hyperlink
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2020_0807_091052AA.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	219.6 KB
ID:	40741  
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum