Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Gemini 23TE
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 05:42 PM   #8
darkNEskies

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Nebraska
THOR #28338
Hello Mark & Linda. Congrats on your 23TE. Great RV for two. We also had a couple of minor issues that our dealer resolved. The pedestal centerline spacing was about 2 inches different than the table, but I fixed that one myself. Issues still unresolved include the factory installed HDMI cable that doesn't work. The inside entryway door handle snapped right off. The dealer never installed a front license plate bracket that is needed.

To take care of the ladder problem, I bought an Archom telescoping 13.5 foot ladder for $128. We store it in the closet & secure it with a couple of spring tension curtain rods. I removed the pedesral brackets from the closet & put the pedestals in the overhead area behind the front seats. By the way, the access panel in the closet is for the vacuum break (anti-siphon) device for the San-T-Flush black tank rinse.

We lived 55 years in southern CT and spent most of our vacations camping in the Green Mountains, White Mountains and Cadillac Mountain areas. Gorgeous country. Would love to hear how the Gemini handles cold weather in northern New England.

I also, was unimpressed by the single, somewhat wimpy house battery. Will consider trashing it next year and replacing it with a couple of AGM batteries with more Amp Hours.

Good luck & safe travels.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.