Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2023, 02:29 PM   #10
robertj1961

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tellaro 20L
State: North Carolina
THOR #26907
I had a very difficult time finding one as you know. I wanted a Mopar part that I knew "should" work. I finally found one "on line" that was shipped to me. If you call Dodge dealers that have them many times they will not ship to you because they know how short the supply is.
My van is back at the Dodge dealer who has still not found a way to program the new Fob. They need both fobs at the same time to reprogram the new one. My van was missing a needed wiring harness in the passenger side rear bumper. Ordered and installed that and they still can't get it to program. Technician said the computer "locked" them out when trying to reprogram the fobs. They are working on it again today but it has been a real pain. Hope you won't run in to these problems but the
Dodge dealer seems to think Thor does something "strange" with the vans from the factory that is effecting the programming. I will post later when I hear from the Dodge dealer again.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.