Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 04:01 PM   #4
srobm

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Alberta
THOR #944
Unfortunately in Canada these units list out at $131,000. I did not pay that but still it is pricey.
Unfortunately I took delivery of mine in late March/early April when it was cold out and could not try out the water system. As well, the rear tail light worked at first then burnt out right away.
Overall, not very happy with the quality of the unit. While I know that it is entry level, there should at least be some sort of quality control.
Also of note, when I took off the panel to get to the shower drain, there was a whole pile of garbage just thrown under there. That is unacceptable.
No wonder people try and buy offshore items. My last 2 Nissan's have never had a problem. They were both made in Japan and quality and fit and finish were excellent. Unfortunately the North American worker (I live in Canada - Alberta) does not care about how they do their job. That is why countries around the world will continue to prosper. They want to work and North American's have become lazy.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.