Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 05:19 PM   #1
ozeek

Brand: Still Looking
State: New Mexico
THOR #4547
Hi--new forum member

Hi there--just joined the forum although I have been reading posts for awhile. My husband and I (almost 60) are looking to buy our first motorhome. At this point, after research that included pretty much every option, we think we are narrowed down to either a Vegas/Axis or Hurricane. It will probably be a year before we take the plunge so that could all change! In the meantime I thought I'd become a member so I can post questions as they come up. One question I have for starters is related to all the advice I've read about making sure you have a reputable dealer to start things off right. Is there a list anywhere of dealer reviews in different areas to help us in making sure we find the best dealer? We will probably buy a MH that is a couple of years old, but it would be good to know just in case...thanks all!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.