Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2023, 11:05 PM   #13
paulwadley

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 37.1
State: California
THOR #12698
If you are in the Tombstone area try Kartchner Caverns(exit next to the Tombstone exit). It is a State Park RV location that runs about $40.00 per night. They have pull thru and back in with 30/50 amp service and a central dump station. It is very clean and next to the Kartchner Caverns where you can tour the caverns. It is a short walk from the campsites to the caverns. The camp grounds also have restrooms and showers. All sites are level. If you are towing a car, stay there and drive into Tombstone which is a short trip by car. In Tombstone you can go into the Silver Mine Tour. Just a bit further south of Tombstone is Bisbee. They also have the Queen Mine's tour that you ride into the mine on a small electric train. I have stayed in both Tombstone and Kartchner Caverns SP. The State Park is much easier to get into and out of with the motor home. The RV Campground we stayed at in Tombstone was just off of the main street which was easy walking distance to the town called The Wells Fargo RV Campground.

Paul

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum