Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2023, 12:51 AM   #22
RVwife

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.3
State: Michigan
THOR #20290
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16ACE27 View Post
I don't think he'll be driving anywhere near Tanaga in the Andreanof Islands.

To digress totally and sorry for the brief hijack but I couldn't resist. I'd never heard of these Islands until this morning. Now I actually know where they are.

Happens our local library has donated puzzles to loan out and they had a beautifully illustrated and very challenging one of a geographic map of the state of Alaska. It got me thinking about Judge's plan to take that caravan tour to Alaska; something we are considering for the future too. I told DH it would be so much fun to have that puzzle on a caravan trip like that, pull it out onto the picnic table at night, enjoy adult beverages and conversation with fellow caravaners and invite any avid puzzlers to join in on putting the thing together.

I'll sure know Alaska geography and highlights once I've got those 1000 pieces in place.

Sorry, Now back to El Paso and a valuable bit of info to file away in the road travel "data bank." Thanks for sharing. DH is a country boy who absolutely hates big city traffic. This will be very helpful.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum