Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 09:50 PM   #11
CQB4Me

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 Hurricane 34J
State: Washington
THOR #774
I recently took delivery of a 2015 Hurricane 34J. I was worried after reading all the bad reviews on quality, and ride, and slides, etc. Maybe I got a rare one, but mine has been great! Maybe they have done some tweaks from the 2014 to the 2015 (I have noticed some improvements during my research/ shopping). The ride is quiet, slides (so far) have worked good. I did a quick trip a few days ago, and tried everything out. All in all, I'm really impressed. I have a few stuff being worked on at the dealer (they have to restring a new HDMI cable from the bedroom to the living room), but nothing I would talk bad about the company for. Should it have been caught at QC? Sure, but no biggie. I have some family and friends who are rolling in brand new Winnebago's and they are having a fair amount of issues. Like I said, maybe I got a "good" one, or maybe they have fixed some stuff, but either way, fingers crossed that it continues to go alright. Its my first RV, so trying to keep good first impressions. Good luck

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.