Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2023, 08:50 PM   #12
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigd853 View Post
Wow I love how some people take the liberty of the good folks that offer free help by bashing said help. It's truly a wonderful world we live in these days. Keep sending the help in Judge I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels the same way.
I am proof that you are not the only one feeling the same way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caminonut69 View Post
I think the fridge is working ok it’s the doors not closing and causing the coils to freeze up that’s the main issue. When it defrosts it goes back to working again. The thing about a GE is I can get parts right down the road.
How long was the warranty? Do I dare assume 1 year at the risk of being wrong. I wonder how much confidential RV stuff has been transmitted back to China via you refrigerator.

FWIW, my outdoor fridge ( one door) is Insignia. If I ever start using a toad, I may downsize to a smaller Non Insignia. My coach came with 3 Insignia TVs and the main TV failed under warranty ( 9 months old) they offered to replace free of charge but I bought a Samsung Smart TV with WiFi. I still have two Insignia TVs still going approaching 4 years old.
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum