Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 10:09 PM   #4
Eratosthenes

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #4397
Quote:
Originally Posted by karwask View Post
Thanks JamieGeek,

Yes, I get that the Axis/Vegas are gas not diesel. Do you know approximately how many miles per gallon you get on yours or, generally, what one might expect? That is one of many considerations that I have.

What is the diff between the Axis and the Vegas? In my reading so far, I can't seem to find anything that mentions this.
Most people report getting about 10 mpg if you drive on the highway at 65 mph or less.

No difference between Axis and Vegas. The reason why Thor does this is so two different dealers in the same town can sell the same RV without seeming to compete, because they both have an "exclusive" on either the Axis or the Vegas.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum