Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2023, 01:37 PM   #47
HMCSW

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Aria 3401
State: Washington
THOR #22245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejohn2317 View Post
Were leaving Jacksonville 4/2 the goal is Vancouver and back by July. Weve already done the Colorado Utah loop but will still hit that again. I want to hit Masa Verde again. Never been to California Oregon or Washington.
You mentioned bringing a dog. National parks have very strict rules against dogs in the parks. So check them out before you enter.
Some excellent suggestion on the forum im going to reread this and take notes.
We live in Vancouver WA and pretty much stay west of the Rockies. Depending on time of year: Ca: Saltan Sea(Bombay Beach) visit-Stay in Palm Springs. Going north eight Route 1 and 101 along the coast or 359 east side of the Sierras to Reno/Lake Tahoe. You can either continue up to Bend Or or turn towards Lake Shasta coming out at Weed Ca. The Oregon Coast is amazing. We spend most of our weekend trips there. So either stay along the coast or go thorough Bend. Stay away from I5 (Portland, Eugene) mother worthwhile to see. Nothing but bums and crime. Used to be weird now just disgusting. Heck, Nike, Apple and even all the Walmarts are shuttering in Portland. P.M. me if you like and I can share Washington too. Parks are tight as we are forested but awesome views. Lots of Thousand Trail location as Washington is where they started.
Retired US Navy Corpsman HMC(SW)(FMF)
HMCSW is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum