Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2023, 11:32 PM   #2
Scubawise

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.6
State: New Mexico
THOR #20220
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFLOGGIE View Post
Good evening! My 2015 Thor Windsport 32n is equipped with a Onan 5500 GENSET. It has had all the right care but now it has decided to do shut off totally on its own without any command from me. There is no sign of overheating or other visible issues. We have been using the MH quite a bit and have run many gallons of gas through the tank. We live in central Florida and it has not been sitting in storage. I have put an additive in the tank to help keep the ethanol byproducts from building up in both the coach fuel injectors and the GENSET carb. It has just over 200 original hours on the meter.

Does any one have any suggestions as to why it is acting up? Looking forward to see what suggestions are out there.

Thanks,

AFLOGGIE
Cummins does fixes and gave us a 2 year warranty

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum