Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2023, 03:55 PM   #2
16ACE27
Site Team

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: Florida
THOR #7035
But Ted, what if I have pictures on my PC that I want to INSERT into a post?

Well, conveniently, this Forum can host your pictures in an album that is publicly accessible.
You will need to click on the User CP link in the brown menu bar at the top-left of the page and then click the "Pictures and Albums" link.

Here you can ADD a new Picture Album.

Make sure you make the album PUBLIC.

Once the album is added you can now upload pictures to it from your PC 3 at a time.

Don't forget to click the UPLOAD button. Once uploaded you will be given the opportunity to name the pictures and add comments before you Save Changes.

Now you have an album of pictures that you can insert into your posts. To insert one of the pictures; click on it. You will see this page:

With the "Picture URL" (BAD - Don't use)
and the BB Code. Click on the BB Code to select it, copy it, and paste it straight into your post - no need to use the "Insert Image" button.

This inserts that picture into the post.
2020 Chevy Colorado Z71 Trail Runner Toad
2024 Chevrolet Trax 2RS - Soon 2B TOAD
16ACE27 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.