Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 08:29 PM   #6
chunker21

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Omni XG32 GONE for good
State: Alabama
THOR #22586
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandtec View Post
Well it looks like you have a ton of haterd towards this model,I have even read your comments reguarding the xg32 and it seems every chance you get you voice your distaste for it, but I still went foward with the purchase and we have APSOLUTELY NO REGRET what so ever there is no such as a perfect motorhome.

In the short time we've owned it we put over 2500 miles on it and it performed flawless other than the few tings I did really care for dosen't make it a horrible coach.

One of my buddys that was camped with us has a couch just like yours and we both have the exact same trailer and when getting ready to leave he buried it to the frame where my XG32 never once spun the tires and 4x4 is a must for me, so after an hour of helping my him dig out his couch and two 4x4 trucks pulling him out we were back on the road and just like his?yours theres things about it I dont like but I'm not gonna bash it to each his own.
It's good you went into this informed because lots of people don't. Then when they are confronted with a cap separating, propane line cut by springs, lack of air conditioning and heating ducting, real ducting, and a bunch of other things, it tends to disillusion them. As long as you know what's coming, good for you and you know you can come here and judge, kwplot and some others on how to fix it. I did the best fix for me, dumped it. Oh I had 3 significant trips in 7 months, around 8K miles when it went away.

Reference the black tank, I recommend you get a tank washing wand, or make one out of 1/2" pvc, so when you get the clog you can quickly wash it down. Second time your wife or girl friend has to dislodge it with a coat hanger don't look for sympathy. Mine had 3 times and her disgust exceeded mine and that says something.

EDIT adding, 4WD wasn't important to me and in fact a waste of available OCCC.
2012 PT Crusader 355BHQ
chunker21 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum