Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2023, 01:19 AM   #4
Dan-sr@perra-us.net

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3
State: Iowa
THOR #28145
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryD View Post
I'm looking at upgrading all 3 tv's on my SV34 to ones that have google built in. Anyone else swap? Were you able to go to a larger size or are they pretty much as big as you can go ?
My ACE 30.3 has 1 40" and 2 32" AxxERA TVs. The TVs are NOT "SMART", Only able to receive Over the air and Cable signals. Can Also hook up any HDMI device that can stream. The 32" TVs are in the bedroom and the outside TV. While I might be able shoehorn larger replacements, I do not see the point since I would only be able to go 2 or 3 inches bigger at most. Just not enough extra screen space to justify a larger TV. Another consideration is that that next size up for each of the TVs is too large to fit in the space allowed. For me the only consideration is the ability stream content from services like Amazon or Netflix wirelessly connecting to my 5G cellular router.

Former 1996 28' Tiffin Allegro owner
Dan-sr@perra-us.net is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.