Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Ace 29.3
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 12:06 PM   #56
thor293

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E 29.3
State: Ohio
THOR #1620
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikegolfgirl View Post
THEY ARE THE WORST AND i WOULD NEVER BUY ANOTHER UNIT FROM THEM. The whole organization is a joke and I don't know why companies give them their products. Even if you get a decent deal the after sale customer service is so bad it is unreal. I have tried contacting THOR and they just send me back to the dealer. I would not buy another thor and I am looking at a Winnebago now. But I will even travel to another state if necessary to get a good dealer.
I completely agree with your assessment of Camping Crapworld. Worst experience I have EVER had buying an RV and I have purchased 7 new ones over the years. Thor on the other hand has been one of the best I have dealt with, the only other one better is Heartland. If you are wanting to get the Thor factory to work on your unit that most likely won't happen unless you have some serious issues the dealer can not work on. I don't know what issues you are having but I would suggest looking for another Thor dealer outside of the camping crap world. They should honor your warranty. Thor is good about sending parts if you intend to do your own repairs or sending parts if you decide to hire an independent repairman and have heard many say Thor paid their fees.

My unit isn't perfect and none are but at least I have had good luck with them. Rv's require constant care and some of this could be curtailed by the factory doing a better job, but it is all about the profit. I suggest finding a different dealer to work on your coach. Good luck, and a side note, if you trade now you will take as a** whippin on price.
Camping World Indianapolis, worst dealer EVER experienced
thor293 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum