Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2016, 04:39 AM   #37
karwask

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.4
State: Oregon
THOR #4548
PDXkara,

Congrats: so exciting. If you read the newbie post just prior to yours, that's me with same/similar considerations that you seem to have had. I'm still pondering and thinking both class C small diesel or an Axis and was thinking a 2016 would be great. In me trying to do research on an Axis/Vegas from Eugene, OR I'm not finding who has them. So when you say you did comparison shopping between dealers, presumably in OR? or, sounds as if you are driving back from somewhere remote? I'm just starting in the research mode. Will be awhile for me to work out details and be ready to purchase. Look forward to hearing about your adventures.

- karen

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum