Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2016, 05:13 PM   #2
Gaitin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 33SW Super C
State: Virginia
THOR #3122
Drive Line Angles

I just had my 2015 Thor Chateau Super C (2014 Ford F-550 chassis) back to Thor for some repairs. First and most important on my list was the driveline noise and vibration. Thor had contacted Mor-Ryde and they were expecting me. My contact at Mor-Ryde was Jessica Arseneau. They took my coach and re-worked some angles and replaced some parts. The difference is quite noticable for the good; their work made a huge difference. I highly recommend getting your coach there for inspection and repairs. FYI: before taking delivery, the dealer had taken my coach to a large truck Ford dealership in NC for the drive line work. That made an improvement but still not satisfactory so out to Indiana we went. So glad we made the trip. Also, the repairs needed at Thor were handled to our satisfaction also. The people we interacted with were great. Good luck with your coach

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.