Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 06:47 PM   #3
davidgebo

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: vegas 24.1
State: Florida
THOR #1466
jensen radio

Thanx Jamiegeek for the quick reply. I checked both fuses for the radio. They both are good. One is for radio memory, and the other is for radio power. I removed the memory one and reinstalled it, and the radio turned on, the blue lights in the knobs, and the white sound came on, but no camera or radio operation. Now, it will not turn off, so I put the store/use switch to store position. I was concerned the batteries would go dead if I left everything on. It made no difference if I plugged into shore power. Is the newer radio you suggest a direct installation into the existing radio chassis, or will dash mods be necessary? Also, where is the new model Jensen available? What is the cost? Did you make this change in your coach? Thanx, again.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.