Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Low voltage
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 10:44 PM   #4
Dan9841

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.2
State: South Carolina
THOR #2915
Update: I was able to run a few tests on other camp sites with rvs being blocked up to my surge protector. None of the sites tripped the surge protector and they had everything powered up minus the microwave. They were pulling 28Amps on the 30 amp surge protector with no incident. When I left for work I made sure that I set the the clock on the microwave which would tell me if the RV lost power due to it resetting. I was running my AC and the fridge only and when I can home the microwave clock was back at zero. This toells me that the power loss happened again. This is driving me crazy. I don't understand why it rips the my surge protector and not a fuse inside the RV. Could there be a problem with the main wire that connects to the fuze box?

Dan

"Be all that you can be!"
Dan9841 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.