Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 01:54 PM   #8
Petergoel

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Daybreak 34KD
State: Newfoundland
THOR #986
I am late to this thread but we have a 2013 Daybreak 34KD. I searched the continent for it as it was the model we wanted and there is no Thor dealer in our province. Like others we purchased new with the hope of it being clear sailing. We have had tons of issues in the past year. Seals on both slides, outside tv and one of the bins, water leak in the windshield, the generator, the CO detector, the front curtains, the seal in the rear window, screws screwed into nothing, screws poking up underneath the carpet, the wrong mauals, poor photocopies or no manuals for most of the equiptment. Lastly a major knock developed in the dash area. It means the whole dash will have to come out to locate and fix the problem. The Thor people were great at first but recently I have been e-mailing, and using the customer care page on their website but no one is getting back to me.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum