Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 03:46 PM   #7
Oneilkeys

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Travato
State: Florida
THOR #1765
Wow.. What year is your Axis? I assume it is a 2016 or you would have noticed it sooner. So the compressor is Fords which proves the cooling and the transfer of the cooling to the coach is Thor's? That make sense - although it was not what I was told by a Ford dealer in Maine about my 2014. Did you get any other info on the Evans part of the cooling system? Was I told correctly that the hot/cold switch on the dash is not hooked to the compressor and the the compressor does not turn off and on?

Getting straight answers on these hybrid Ford/Thor systems is next to impossible. And they seem to change year by year.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum