Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016, 01:15 AM   #1
AnnieL64

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds Super C 35SB
State: Colorado
THOR #3579
2016 Super C Four Winds F550 spilling diesel fuel?

We have a terrible time filling our RV, a 2016 Thor Four Winds Super C 35SB, it is terribly slow filling it up with fuel and we can never tell if we are full or not when we pump. I sit in the drivers seat and tell my husband to stop pumping when we hit 3/4 fill. We have two tanks. Today, after a horrendous week being stranded because our hydraulic line blew and spewed hydraulic fuel up inside the cab of the truck, etc., we finally got home after forking out $996.00 for a mobile diesel repair guy to fix us. We had just had our driveway sealed and when I pulled up and backed into my spot to park, the RV had spilled about 3 gallons of diesel. We have no idea where it came from, my husband thinks there is an overflow valve - but we honestly do not know. Any thoughts or suggestions? He is out there now scrubbing with dish soap as we live in the mountains of Colorado and our fire danger is fire high.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.