Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 04:47 PM   #16
Cherden

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Quantum
State: South Carolina
THOR #3879
Thanks for all the feedback !!

Thanks for all the feedback everyone !!! I have made note of it all.
I will make sure that only the frig is on when we are going down the road.
Wanted the info due to we live in SC and its really hot here when the seasons change. Who am I kidding, its hot here most of the time!!
Also on our 5th wheel, we lost all the food in the frig coming back on a trip due to a pinched gas line when the slide was closed. Traded in the 5th wheel on the Class C, which gave us a whole new problem. Residential frig !!!
With all the help that is here on this site, we should be able to figure it out.
Haven't been able to go out with it yet as its been in the shop since day one.. Probably not a good sign....
One slide motor wasn't getting the signal, new one came in yesterday. And the Seiki tv didn't want to work, so a new one of those too.
Suppose to be ready this coming week.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum