Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 08:03 PM   #3
Oneilkeys

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Travato
State: Florida
THOR #1765
If you purchase an Ob-11 scanner (they even make an app for your phone) you can hook it up to your engine (port near your knee in driver's seat) and it will give you the diagnostic codes so you can troubleshoot it. (The codes are all online if you google them). In addition, you can reset the code so the engine light will go out. I had my engine light go on once in the first few thousand miles and the code was for an oxygen sensor. I reset it and it never happened again. Your other problems may or may not be related to the engine check light. But at least if you can reset it, you can pull some fuses one by one and see if it comes on again. Beats taking it to a garage and having them charge you $100 to reset the computer.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum