Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 06:58 PM   #1
breenw

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Indiana
THOR #4813
Just purchased a Challenger 37LX and Having Problems

Hello all

We just picked up our new rig last night. We traded a 2007 Gulfstream SunVoyager for this new 2016 Thor Challenger 37LX. Bought it from Camping World in Greenwood, IN and having all kinds of problems.

My first question which I hope someone can help me with is where can I get a mattress pad or quilted topper to fit Thor's version of an "RV Narrow King". The mattress is 72" x 75" and I'm not finding anything but a 72" x 80". Anyone else run into this problem?

Also, we closed on the deal 2 weeks ago and finally picked the rig up last night because we threw down the gauntlet to CW and said "we are picking it up on Wednesday". We noticed this morning that there is a large hole in the roof and are wondering what kind of damage has been done to the rig. We've got a call into CW but of course they haven't returned our phone call. We had several issues that needed to be addressed when we did our walk through and we've been butting heads so to speak with them about the repairs. Very disillusioned with not only CW but with Thor also.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Roof 1.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	2472   Click image for larger version

Name:	Roof 3.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	132.2 KB
ID:	2473  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum