Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 08:44 PM   #1
zumper

Brand: Still Looking
State: Nevada
THOR #4814
Toyhauler Thermostate location

Hi Everyone
I purchased a 2007 Thor 277WTB toyhauler from the original owner. He had the original dealer remove many of the accessories before he took possession, including the A/C. He installed a vent fan in the A/C hole. I am in the process of reinstalling the A/C.

I have found all of the wires in the roof: thermostat wires and 120v wires.

I cannot find the thermostat wires in the rig. The furnace thermostat is over the sink, on the bulkhead with the bathroom (which is at the front). That thermostat is only for the furnace. I assume, but do not know, that the original a/c and the furnace shared a thermostat. Does anyone know where the a/c thermostat was found on my unit?

The furnace thermostat is really only a switch to turn the furnace on and off, and it uses fairly heavy wiring. A/C thermostat wires are itty bitty!

Thoughts and help, please!!
Thank you.
Chuck

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.