Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 02:10 AM   #21
Oneilkeys

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Travato
State: Florida
THOR #1765
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkb View Post
Ours is AIRXCEL by Coleman ..no weight listed in paperwork.
I understand what you are saying, ONeil,...we , who have the 15k a/c are fortunate that our Axis/Vegas came with several optional items, including the a/c upgrade.

Hope your lengthy trip west is rewarding !
Thanks.. I took the less expensive unit with the 13.5K A/C because it had all the things I wanted -- 6 Spd transmission, 450 chassis, small windshield, blond interior and pocket doors in the bath. In addition it was Camping Worlds showcase RV for the Tampa show and they had done a wonderful job prepping it. We literally found nothing wrong during the walkthru. Camping World switched the bedroom TV from my Vegas to the Axis for free as well as trading my two new #29 batteries for the one junk Harris battery. The only things I did not get were the outside TV (which I had turned on once in two years in my Vegas) and the bigger A/C. I was willing to live with the A/C. So far I have not seen much difference, if any. I will post some of the inexpensive, easy things that i have done to make my RV cooler. With the 100 degree temperatures forecast for the mid West over the next several, weeks, I might get tested.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.