Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 06:15 PM   #1
biomed_bill@hotmail.com

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: South Carolina
THOR #4258
Automatic Leveling "low voltage"

Two trips out on a new 2016 Thor Quantum WS31 Class C and leveling system is displaying low voltage. Checked voltage on pump and found zero. Contacted dealer they said that it happens from time to time and Thor doesn't know why. He told me that there is a breaker located near a yellow button in the compartment under the bed or by the coach batteries. I have torn this vehicle up and there is no yellow button and no reset breaker for this. Checked both owners manual and manual for lift system and no mention of this breaker. I have an appointment August 17th but want to "reset" breaker before then. Any suggestions.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum