Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 06:59 PM   #16
karwask

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.4
State: Oregon
THOR #4548
Thanks Everyone

Thanks for all of the helpful info. I did get the manual and downloaded that immediately so do have that.

I don't know why, except for the first response, I didn't see all of the subsequent ones but have them now.

At the moment have saved a search on RV trader for the unit I'm interested in for model year 2016 and 2017. The differences in pricing make no sense to me at all. There are 2017 for similar pricing to 2016's and where many, if not most, units are in the 70,000 ranges, there are some that are 100K. What up with that?

I also just found the thread on the 350 vs 450 chassis and the possibility that there might be v8's out there alongsie v10's; yet another bewildering set of things for me to consider or ignore.

Yes, for the leveling blocks, as well as future having to work on figuring out how to tow my car (4 wheels down Subaru Outback manual transmission), I am doing this solo so have to take that into consideration. Good to hear that need for leveling might not be great but having the blocks on hand; a good thing.

Will worry about figuring out towing at another time = another expense in a long line of expenses to attend to.

Yes, the having to be on roof to put on a cover seems not good. Worth the added expense of an aluminum type one or do they even make canopies that are heavy enough to work and not as pricey?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.