Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 02:34 AM   #15
dmcostello01

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 28z
State: Colorado
THOR #903
Quote:
Originally Posted by blw2 View Post
I don't understand your comment but I'm interested.... what exactly are you trying to do?
So these cameras are powered by the radio memory circuit? What specifically did you ask Pioneer?

I actually have an ongoing problem with my camera and I'm wondering if others have the same and if the solution you're hunting might help me too....
If I leave the camera display on a long time, some times it will blank out white. i found that if I disconnect the camera feed wire under the dash and reconnect, it will reset or something????
My engine battery was dead after being parked for three weeks. The Camping World guy thought that the camera was not turning off when the engine was off and the key was out. Since the radio draws a little power to keep your favorite stations tuned, it appears the camera is on the same circuit but draws more power. rskrbina above says to shut down the camera. My camera stays on while I'm driving, not just when I'm in reverse. I don't know if it's supposed to do that, but since I tow a trailer, it's nice to see the quads are okay and where the corners of the trailer are.
My camera will go black some times too but it comes back on after I stop. I figured it was a loose wire. I have not had a chance to look

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.