Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 08:42 PM   #1
Oneilkeys

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Travato
State: Florida
THOR #1765
Axis Swintec Slide Lubrication

After viewing the Swintec Slide Lubrication video, I tried to lubricate the slide on my 2016 Axis 24.1. Lubricating the slide as shown on the video is relatively simple and straight forward from outside the Axis with the slide all the way out. However, the video says that you should lubricate the slide from both slides. From the inside, the slide has to be in at least part way. Even with the slide all the way in, it is possible to lubricate the upper and lower slides next to the driver's seat by moving the seat all the way forward. However, to lubricate either of the slides next to the bathroom - either with the slide in or out or any where in between - you will have to find someone two inches wide. I don't see how those slides can ever be lubricated from inside the Axis 24.1. Anyone have any ideas on this?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.