Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2016, 04:51 PM   #71
scrubjaysnest

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Florida
THOR #4366
When I checked the isolation relay it had 14.8 on the house battery side and chassis battery side had 12.25 until the aux start button was pushed at that time the isolation relay picked up both heard and felt and verified by the chassis side going to 14.8V.

I did locate a copy of the TEE1071-2 battery diagram showing the interconnections between house and chassis batteries along with all breakers and the gen set wiring plus the other two relays.
The only problem with the drawing is the batteries them selves are not properly connected per: SmartGauge Electronics - Interconnecting multiple batteries to form one larger bank Which has a very good explanation on why and how to connect multiply batteries.

Ours are wired correctly from the factory per the Smartguage site. The hunt continues; I've located the two 100 amp breakers and the 50 amp. For the temporary solar hook up I connected to the 50 amp.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.