Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 05:20 AM   #52
Ag&Au

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 22E
State: Washington
THOR #4719
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkb View Post
It appears our Axis is KC's Big Box !!!
Ron has told folks for a number of years the only reason we have an rv is because we don't want to leave the cat 'home alone' !!
Our Garmin. male voice, when we allow him to speak..is Jack !
We don't leave home without either of them !!
That cat thing is pretty much true for us. The cats are veteran travellers and look forward to the extra attention they get. It costs more to leave them home that it does to take them. We are currently having a discussion (code word for disagreement) about what to call the Motorhome. When I was a kid, I had no problem naming stuffed animals. However other objects are had for me to adapt to naming. In order for it to sound right to me, it would have to be something like your "KC's Big Box".

I have a confession to make. I have not been a member for very long. However it was just today that I figured out that your avatar was a flower and not an cartoon guy in a funny hat and a big yellow beard and mustache.

Ken

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum