Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 02:48 AM   #13
The Guidrys

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 34F
State: Louisiana
THOR #2073
Totally agree.

PDI don't sign any papers until every switch, system is tested multiple times. Plan on spending 3-4 hours checking and rechecking all the systems especially the vital systems (slides, A/C, leveling system, Generator) have them fix ALL issues before you take delivery. Do not sign the dotted line untill all items are fixed and tested multiple times again to your satisfaction. If they give you any resistance, walk away from the dealership.

3 Trax slide system: been working great for a year and a half and over 10k miles. My RV service advisor said ALWAYS level coach before operating slideout and to keep the button pressed fully until the slide is completely out/in to keep the motors in sync. Only issue: outside seal was getting caught in the motor gear mechanism. Fixed under warranty.

This is my third coach in 15 years. My second THOR product. They all have QC issues, however when you find a reputable dealership and service department, it makes a world of difference in customer satisfaction.

Best advise I have ever gotten...USE your coach heavily for the first year during the warranty period to work the 'bugs' out. My family loves our coach because of the quality time spent in it on road trips. To me, its priceless...

Good Luck with your future purchase.
Montz, Louisiana
The Guidrys is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.