Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 02:18 PM   #4
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
The use/store switch only affects house 12V, not the external 120V (which I believe is the issue here). Same goes for the 30A breaker on the battery.

Although not being able to start either engine or genny would indicate the 12V system(s) are affected as well.

Quote:
The batteries appear to be fine
With this statement I assume you've checked the voltages on the batteries and they are reading 12V? Or are you pressing the "batt" button on the panel? (does the panel work??)

Since both engines aren't starting *and* the 120V system is down I'd look at something common: Perhaps the converter shorted out?

Does your ACE have an inverter? Perhaps both converter & inverter were both connected up at the same time briefly and fried something? (Website only says 29.3 and 29.4 come with inverters.)
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.