Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 01:11 AM   #10
halfprice

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Renegade Valencia 38RB
State: California
THOR #3156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
Hey Jerry, you are really fired up with this mod business. And yes I would like to see some pics of the "CHF" since I don't have a clue as to what it is, guess I could google it if I weren't so lazy.

By the way I picked-up a roll of the Reflectix and as I was trying to learn more about the product on-line I came across some data/conversation regarding how this company grossly over states the R (thermal) rating of their product. The R rating discussion was somewhat of an eyeopener for me. I'm not sure it matters in our case because I'm going to use it similarly to what you did.

BTW, I going to install a surge protector soon but I'm considering using a portable model and mounting it on-board with plugs so that I can use it externally if I should so choose. I'll likely use the Progressive Industries 50 Amp model.

sundance
Im wasnt looking for insulation properties just something to reflect the sun away from the window whuch it does well

Not sure if i understand hiw you are going to use the portable surge. Use it inbetween two seperate cords???

If you do that you should jyst hard wire it. Depending on your cord it could be mounted in your storage bay

Jerry

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum