Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 02:23 AM   #1
Rosenswie

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 31L
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #4952
NEWBIE NEEDS HELP Packing to avoid rattles

New to the snow bird motor coach world. Just bought our first RV this week. Need some tips on how to pack drawers with items like silverware, pots & pans, etc the best way to avoid rattling. There will only be 2 adults and 3 dogs traveling.

Also, any tips will be appreciated on the best way to attach things to the walls. Are Command products the best bet? I want to mount a magnetic knife holder strip to the wall over the stove top and also a small magnetic spice holder.

We have the Thor 31L so there is quite a bit of storage area underneath also. Suggestions on portable propane grills and most comfortable outdoor folding chairs would be gladly accepted.

Any ideas on how to gate off cab area so dogs can not come into it while traveling but still be able to get to the living area & bathroom from the cab? I was thinking maybe a pressure mounted walk through gate, would like feedback on that thought.

And last for right now, does anyone know if there is a pressure mounted walk through gate that is made small enough to fit in the doorway to the bedroom. I measured the opening at 28.5".

Thanks for any help you can provide.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum