Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Security
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 02:42 AM   #25
petef

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 27K
State: Nevada
THOR #970
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev View Post
That's exactly what I am afraid of.
Kev

It is pretty gut wrenching.. was my escape module now has been compromised.. My rig has an awning to the left of the door and a door awning so I am able to use a heavy duty motorcycle type rope chain to run across and lock so the door can not be opened. I suggest you find a way to secure the door if you can, the locks that come on it are not secure at all. And don't leave anything inside. My rig was completely cleaned out, even the paper towels! I have been 2 days changing passwords and requesting new good sam club, aarp, flying K etc cards because I left them on board and they were taken along with a tablet that may have sensitive info on it. I even have bought rope chain and locks at Harbor freight and tied stuff together with it in the storage below so it would be hard to move. This now becomes almost to much work to have fun...sucks

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum