Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2024, 07:28 PM   #5
Beau388

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
My over the couch (now loveseats) speakers are on the rear fader slider for the Axxera dash radio. Since the speakers are in a slide, the wires from the head unit go under the coach over the the bathroom wire chase, where the speaker wires join with 120 volt and 12 volt wires. The wires in the sheath then go across the dinner booth floor in a chase and up the wall to the hollow floor of the cabinets above the loveseats.

I put variable intensity LED light strips on the slide's top valance, so I got really familiar with the slides wiring. I also converted the coach's 15 amp GFCI wiring to 12 awg and 20 amps, so I could use the portable induction cook top (inside and outside) at full power. That required new wiring to the GFCI duplex receptacle on the outer bathroom wall next to the dinette booth. That is when I found the speaker wires.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.